Where To Prepare For MUET In KL

In Malaysia our education systems is base upon MUET education systems. The education started from kindergarten up until high level education. The very first education level is kindergarten to get in children should be on the age 4 to 6 years of ages. After participating in kindergarten this children will be going to main school. They will attend primary school until they reach 12 years of ages.

Primary school started from year 1 to year 6. Year 1 is when they reach 7 years old and year 6 is when they reach 12 years old. When they in year 6 they will be going through a civil test call “UPSR”. Ujian Penilaian sekolah rendah(UPSR) or in English we could say main school evaluation test. After sitting this test then they will advance to Intermediate school.

This intermediate school can separate into two part which is the very first part is lover intermediate school age 13 to 15 (form 1 to form 3) and the other part is upper intermediate school age 16 to 17 (form 4 to form 5). In the end off type 3 they will rest on test call PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah) or in English we call fan middle school assessment prior to they can enhance their study to upper intermediate school. In the end of intermediate school they will rest on the most essential exam prior to they can enhance their research study to University or College. This Examination call SPM (Sijil Peperiksan Malaysia) or in english we call it Malaysian Exam Certificate. if they succeed in this exam they will advance to high level education such as university or college. If they do not do well on the exam there is still a chance to enhance their study. They can enter Lover 6 and after that Upper 6. In the end of upper six they will sit on an examination once again call STPM(Sijil Tinggi Peperiksaan Malaysia) or in english we call Malaysia High Certificate Examination. This STPM is practically the same requirement as Diploma. If they have a good outcome they can further their research studies to take bachelor from University.

muet kuala lumpur

From malaysian university english test if they wish to take bachelor from University the have 2 different ways. One is to take the diploma from any college or the second ways is to study in enlisting initially. Admission is la pre-university. they need to be and participate in course for two year but not like go to college due to the fact that college need to finish 3 years of study prior to can go into bachelor course. However there is Pro an Con when u take matriculation if u stop working u can not retake the admission u have to go to college if u wish to enhance your study. Although College is longer from enlisting however it is much safer than enlisting. Enlisting doesn’t have any certificate if u pass the exam they simply receive a slip that show that they pass enlisting and can further their research study. This slip can not be use to discover a job it is ineffective if they do not complete their bachelor. However if they go to college they will receive a Diploma then can be use to find task if they do not want to further their study. That is a bit of information about education in Malaysia. http://pusatbahasamaya.edu.my/muet-listening-preparation-kuala-lumpur/